Everything you need to know this morning in text and amazing audio format.
- PSP2 is expected to be announced at a Tokyo event on Thursday. The conference will start at 3.00pm local time, or 6.00am GMT.
- Future Bethesda games are to use Skyrim’s Creation Engine. That means it’s likely Fallout 4 will be developed on new tech instead of rehashing the renowned flakiness of Gamebryo.
- Codemasters’ Rod Cousens has claimed that PSP2 is as powerful as PlayStation 3. Sony has been saying the same thing to other UK publishers.
- Dead Space 2 reviews have gone live. The horror releases this week for 360 and PS3 and is currently rocking a 91 percent MC rating.
- Gamers’ Voice has reported Activision to the Office of Fair Trading in the UK over Black Ops’ supposedly buggy PS3 and PC version. The group was set up by Labour MP Tom Watson in 2009.
Listen to this. Now you’re a Tuesday morning videogames news ninja. Happy shurikenining.[audio:http://assets.vg247.com/current//2011/01/012511bulletin_mixdown.mp3|titles=012511bulletin_mixdown]