BioWare has announced more pre-order bonus items and an in-game shop for Dragon Age II called the Black Emporium.
If you order before March 8, you will receive access to the following additional in-game content at no extra cost. This offer is only good till March 8 so pre-order now. If you pre-ordered the BioWare Signature Edition prior to January 12, 2011 you will also receive this bonus content.
- The Lion of Orlais Sheild- A mighty shield that comes with two rune slots as well as granting the player greater health and the ability to earn more XP.
- The Fadeshear Sword – A powerful sword that actually improves as the player gasins levels. It also does extra damage versus demons and the undead.
Original purchasers of Dragon Age 2 will receive:
- A fighting Mabari War Hound
- The Mirror of Transformation
- Access to exclusive Magic and Crafting Stores
Hidden below Kirkwall is the Black Emporium. This mysterious location contains many strange and powerful magics and items. By visiting the Black Emporium, players will be able to use the Mirror of Transformation and change their appearance. They’ll be able to find exclusive magic and and crafting stores. And they’ll find a whistle allowing them to summon a powerful Mabari Hound in battle.
The Black Emporium will be included in all copies of Dragon Age II including the Signature Edition, copies pre-ordered between now and launch, and copies purchased new in stores after launch.
The Lion of Orlais shield and the Fadeshear sword will be oonly available to players who pre-order Dragon Age II before launch. They are included in the Signature Edition.
Dragon Age II hits stores on March 8 on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.