Call of Duty: Black Ops has overtaken Gran Turismo 5 back into the top spot in the UK charts.
The Treyarch shooter goes back into the number one spot after the Polyphony racer, which fell to number four this week, entered at the top last week.
FIFA 11 and Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood finish the top three.
Michael Jackson: The Experience on Wii, like Jesus rising from the grave again, had a massive jump from 32nd last week into sixth, just behind Just Dance 2.
New Wii entry Donkey Kong Country Returns misses out on the top ten, however, entering at 13.
The full top ten is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA Games)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Level 5, Nintendo)