Guess you lot really aren’t into girls.
Destructoid’s published a bunch of BioWare stats from Mass Effect 2, showing that the vast majority of players chose to stick with a male Shepard. Never saw that coming.
- 83% of players created their own face for Shepard
- 82% play as male Shepard, 18% as female Shepard
- The Soldier class is far and away the most popular class at 65%
- [Archangel] was among the most popular squad members selected for missions
- 10% of players never let [the Krogan] out of [his /her thing]
- Only 50% of players have fully upgraded the [ship] by the end of the game
- 14% of squad members die in the end-game, on average
- 36% of players chose the [renegade choice] in the end-game
We have nothing to add. Go back and play as a woman before BioWare announces whatever it’s going to announce at the VGAs on December 11.