It seems Sony has struck the first blow in the war of motion control as Playstation Move was named best hardware at this year’s gamescom.
The jury, consisted of renowned experts in the publishing and media sector, decided PlayStation Move was the best hardware on show.
Elsewhere, Gran Turismo 5 walked away with two awards, one for best game at show and also an award for best console game.
Best handheld game went to Super Scribblenaughts.
There are six awards altogether and the full “best of” winners list is below:
- Gran Turismo 5 – Best of gamescom
- PlayStation Move – Hardware accessories
- Gran Turismo 5 – Console games
- Super Scribblenauts – Mobile games
- Guild Wars 2 – Online games
- Crysis 2 – PC games
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn – Best of Family Entertainment