Sony updated the US end of PSN last night with downloadable games Red Faction: Guerrilla and Scott Pilgrim vs The World, which also has a demo.
There’s a demo for Mafia II as well, and Red Dead Redemption and Dragon Age DLC was also released.
Get the gaming highlights below.
- Qore Episode 27: August 2010 (Free)
- Red Faction Guerrilla Game Trial
- PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap (Early Access for PlayStation Plus Subscribers; PlayStation Plus price $5.24, regular price $6.99)
- High Velocity Bowling (PlayStation Plus price $5.00, regular price $9.99)
- WipEout Fury DLC (PlayStation Plus price $7.99, regular price $9.99)
- Uncharted Eye of Indra Comic Bundle (PlayStation Plus price $1.25, regular price $2.49)
- Aero Racer – Minis (Free)
- Nebula Tunnels Theme (Free)
- 1942: Joint Strike – Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
- Section 8 – New Sale (now $24.99, original price $29.99)
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath And Beyond – Permanent Price Change (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
Qore: Qore Episode 27: August 2010 ($2.99); Qore Annual Subscription: August 2010 ($24.99); Qore Annual Subscription Renewal: August 2010 ($19.99)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game ($9.99)
- Red Faction: Guerrilla ($19.99)
PSone Classics: CTR: Crash Team Racing ($5.99)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
- Mafia II
- Red Dead Redemption – Legends and Killers Pack ($9.99)
- Naughty Bear – Episode 8 – Danger Bear (free)
- Dragon Age: Origins – The Golems of Amgarrak ($4.99)
- Dragon Age: Origins – Golem’s Might (AKA The Reaper’s Cudgel) (free with purchase of Dragon Age: Origins – The Golems of Amgarrak)
- Dragon Age Origins: Awakening – Golem’s Might (AKA The Reaper’s Cudgel) (free with purchase of Dragon Age: Origins – The Golems of Amgarrak)
- Guitar Hero: Sum 41 songs available as a Track Pack and individually
- Rock Band: Ministry songs available as a Track Pack and individually
Downloadable Games: Madden NFL 11 PSP ($39.99)
Game Demos: Valkyria Chronicles 2 Demo
Avatars, video, themes, wallpaper and the rest can be found over on the US PS Blog.