Microsoft has published its Deals of the Week and Games on Demand schedule for July 20 – August 2, which includes a mark-down on DLC for Borderlands.
Here’s the schedule in full:
Deals of the Week
- July 26: Borderlands DLC – 400 MSP – Secret Armory of General Knoxx; Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot;The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- August 2: Forza 3 Cars and Track Packs – 240 MSP – AutoWeek Car Show Pack; Hot Holidays Car Pack; Jalopnik Car Pack; Nürburgring GP Track Pack; Road & Track Car Pack.
- July 27: Alan Wake – The Signal- 560 MSP
- July 27: Skate 3 – After Dark Pack – 400 MSP; Super Street Fighter IV Costumes Pack – 1200 MSP
Games on Demand
- July 20 : Facebreaker, NFL Tour, Stuntma: Ignition
- July 27: Lord of the Rings Conquest; WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008; WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
- July 22: Dragon Age Origins
- July 23: Halo Reach
- July 29: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Don’t forget about the Summer of Arcade either, which officially launches tomorrow with Limbo.
Get more details on the entire schedule through the press release here.