Crackdown 2 is still beating off the competition at the top of the Agency tower, taking a second week at number one of the UK charts.
Ubisoft’s Dance on Broadway is at second, up two from four last week, while Lego: Harry Potter is third.
Red Dead Redemption and Toy Story 3 round off the top five.
Just so you know: Alan Wake’s made a massive gain, coming back into the top 20 at 11, with sales shooting up by 98 percent. Guess it really does have a “growing interest.”
Full top ten is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Crackdown 2 (Ruffian Games, Microsoft Games Studios)
- Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Lego: Harry Potter (Traveler’s Tales, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Toy Story 3 (Disney Interactive Studio, Disney)
- 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa (EA Sports, EA)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)