Blizzard appealing Starcraft II AO rating in Korea

By Johnny Cullen, Thursday, 22 April 2010 08:16 GMT

starcraftii251

Blizzard has told Shack it intends to appeal the Adults Only rating it’s gotten in Korea for Starcraft II.

A rep from the company told the site the rating was based on an older build of the game. A previous build that was submitted last year was given a certificate for those over 15 to play the game.

Lead producer of the title Chris Sigaty has said that the move won’t see the game being delayed any further from its release some time within the first half of this year.

The RTS’s release date is expected to be announced in the next couple of weeks. The beta that’s currently ongoing for it on PC is set to release next week for Mac.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.

Comments