Looks like God of War III was tops for March, selling approximately 1.1 million units, with Pokemon Soul Silver coming in second on DS with 1.02M units moved.
However, if you want to get technical, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 beat it, coming in at number four and number eight on the list with approximately 1,276,700 units moved for PS3 and Xbox 360 combined.
Broken down, the 360 version beat out the PS3 version by 374.3 units.
Final Fantasy was the real mover and shaker of the bunch, moving approximately 1,322,100 units for the month. Broken down, the PS3 version topped the 360 version by around 334.3K units.
That makes it tops for the month, if you combine all platforms.
Still, our boy Kratos sold 1.1M units all by his lonesome on PS3 and that is a grand accomplishment for a Spartan, indeed.
Here’s the full thing:
- God of War III – PS3 – 1.1M
- Pokemon Soul Silver – DS – 1.02M
- Final Fantasy XIII – PS3 – 828.2K
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – Xbox 360 – 825.5K
- Pokemon Heart Gold – DS – 761.2K
- Final Fantasy XIII – 360- 493.9K
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii – Wii – 457.4K
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – PS3- 451.2K
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board – Wii -429.6K
- MLB 10: The Show – PS3 – 349.2K