Naughty Dog has revealed that update 1.06 for Uncharted 2 has been released.
Upon logging in, you will be prompted to download and install Title Update 1.06 when you connect to the multiplayer.
Title Update 1.06 includes a couple under-the-hood fixes that don’t affect gameplay, along with the following updates:
- Removed automatic shoulder selection when players click the L1 shoulder button to aim
- Delayed the appearance of the scoreboard to allow time for players to view any medals received simultaneously with player death
Multiplayer updates include:
- Adjusted hitbox attributes so that players will take less damage to the character’s legs
- Decreased kill radius of grenades by 1 meter
- Decreased accuracy of Down the Irons by 15 percent
- Reduced rate of fire of the FAL by 10 percent
- Reduced rate of fire for the Dragon Sniper by 10 percent
- Collision and geometry changes to “The Fort” to prevent intentional glitching by players
More information can be found through the official Naughty Dog website.