US sites just went live with play impressions from the God of War III’s opening section, as well as a bunch of interviews with the game’s developers.
From the sound of it, Sony Santa Monica’s latest is pretty “good”. Don’t take our word for it, though: try about 100,000 others.
The spectacular actioner’s due for release on March 16 in the US and in Japan on March 25.
- God of War III: Hands-on with the Opening Moments – IGN
- God Of War III’s First Big Boss Battle Is Unforgettable – Kotaku
- God of War III developer: ‘You haven’t seen anything yet’
- Interview: John Hight, God of War III director of product development – Joystiq
- You are not ready: The first 30 minutes of God of War III – Destructoid
- Interview: Adam Puhl, God of War III’s combat designer – Joystiq