Capcom has revealed DLC plans for MotoGP 09/10 which is expected in March.
It also revealed plans to release a demo through XBL and PSN about a month prior to launch, and will feature the Mugello track along with three bike classes.
The first downloadable pack will include the 800cc bike class with bike, rider and team liveries, plus the new tracks for the 2010 season – Silverstone in UK and Balatonring in Hungary.
The second free DLC pack will include the 600cc and 125cc bike class with all the bikes, rider and team livery updates.
Both packs will be available for download shortly after release, and will include Championship mode, Time Trials, and arcade mode where extra time will be added for pulling off tricks.
Here’s the full feature list:
- Brand new exciting gameplay modes that deliver the ultimate GP racing experience
- 17 official circuits and all the bikes and riders from the 2009 GP season plus the ability to update the game with content from the 2010 championship as the season unfolds
- Gain Rider Reputation points through your achievements on the track and use these to progress your career with new offers of contracts, manufacturers, staff and sponsorship deals
- Dynamic racing objectives challenge riders during racing sessions
- Compete against riders across the globe in online multiplayer mode in races with up to 20 players
- Two player split screen allows you to compete against your friends locally
- Select from 125cc, 250cc and 800cc championships with each class delivering its own exciting and unique bike handling set up.
- Realistic AI which emulates a true racing pack with different rider styles and pace
- Accessible handling for players of all levels to create an enjoyable racing experience
The game was announced last June and is in development from Monumental Games.