Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has topped the Japanese sales, having moved 446,000 units during its first two days on the market.
This new entry knocked New Super Mario Bros Wii into second place, with Friend Collections dropping to the three spot. Wii Fit Plus moved from its previous position to fourth place, and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks dropped two places to number the five mark.
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver is still hanging tough, coming in at number seven, which proves that people love their Pikachus.
All in all, it was a good week, ending January 10, for Nintendo. DS held four spots in the top 10 and Wii held three.
Here’s the full top 10 from Media Create:
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
- New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)
- Friend Collection (DS)
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
- Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (DS)
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders – Fire (DS)
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)