Gearbox has released an English and German patch for Borderlands on PC.
Patch 1.0.1 fixes server issues, benchmarking, voice chat and other goodies listed below.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text
- Lilith’s Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
- Voice chat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
- Server browser population times have been improved
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)
You can get the patch from most file sites, and if you pruchased it digitally, when you log in it should auto patch for you as the pyshical patch won’t work on digital versions.