DJ Hero fell short of analyst predictions in the US last month, selling only 122,000 units.
Bear in mind the music game was only on sale for four days in the reporting period.
Here’s the platform breakdown, courtesy of Gamespot:
- DJ Hero (360) – 62,000 units
- DJ Hero (PS3) – 39,000 units
- DJ Hero (Wii) – 19,000 units
- DJ Hero (PS2) – 3,300 units
In addition, Brutal Legend sold 216,000 across 360 and PS3. Like this:
- Brutal Legend (360) – 150,000 units
- Brutal Legend (PS3) – 66,000 units
For the rest of the news from last night’s figures, hit this.