BioWare has released a small PC patch for Dragon Age: Origins that not only fixes a few bugs but it also boosts combat stats for party members on Normal Mode, and it makes the Easy mode, well, easier.
Here are the patch notes:
- Fixed potential corruption of character statistics
- Fixed portrait appearance sliders when importing a character from the downloadable Character Creator
- Fixed import for preset face settings from the downloadable Character Creator
- Made Easy difficulty easier
- Slightly increased attack, defense, and damage scores for all party members at Normal difficulty
- Fixed video issues when running on a very wide screen display, including ATI Eyefinity displays