Media-Create’s released the latest software charts in Japan for October 26 – November 1.
Looks like our soon-to-be-favorite witch is tops on the list, with Bayonetta selling 135,242 copies for PS3, and coming in at number seven for 360 with 64,325 copies sold. That’s a grand total of 199,567. Wow.
Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy and Tekken 6 came in a respectable second and third with 114,714 and 103,105 units moved, respectively.
Here’s the top ten, courtesy of Gamespot.
- Bayonetta (PS3) 135,242
- Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden (DS) 114,714
- Tekken 6 (PS3) 103,105
- Persona 3 Portable (PSP) 94,287
- Pokemon HeartGold and Soul Silver (DS) 87,594
- Wii Fit Plus ( Wii) 82,427
- Bayonetta ( 360 ) 64,325ja
- Tomodachi Collection (DS) 53,159
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryokusha – Fire and Blizzard (DS) 41,437
- Super Robot Taisen Neo (Wii) 26,559