Take-Two pretty much defined the term “tough comps” last night, soldiering down to over $50 million losses in the last quarter from a sexy $50 million profit this time a year ago. There’s only one GTA IV, clearly.
Here’s all the news from the firm’s Q3 earnings call last night. We do this because we love you. And we want to have sex with you the wrong way. And we definitely won’t respect you in the morning.
- Take-Two Q3 2009 financials show $55.5 million loss
- Take-Two Q3 financials: Big four delays are still on track for first half of 2010
- Houser – Gay Tony must hit discs to get to “more people”
- Take-Two: Natal dev kits “embedded in just about all of our studios”
- Take-Two on GTA V’s announcement – quote of the century
- All Take-Two games “need to have a download component”
- LA Noire is “exciting” and “innovative,” says Feder
- Take-Two Q3 earnings call – the full transcript