FIFA Manager 10 will allows players to go head-to-head online, EA said today, a series first.
The online mode is free and you can play at least two seasons with up to eight players in one session,” said lead designer Gerald Köhler.
But that’s not all. The offline game has benefited from “400 enhancements” based on player feedback, said the firm, including “deeper AI”.
It’s out for PC this autumn. PR after the break.
EA SPORTSTM FIFA MANAGER 10 now with online mode
For the first time in the franchise’s history, the football management simulation EA SPORTS™ FIFA MANAGER 10 will feature an online mode that will allow gamers to play against each other via LAN or online.
“We’re incredibly pleased to be able to give fans what they’ve been asking for with the new online mode in EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 10,” said Gerald Köhler, Lead Designer of the FIFA MANAGER series. “This is the first time that they will be able to compete against each other and really find out who’s the best manager. The online mode is free and you can play at least two seasons with up to eight players in one session.”
Additionally up to 40 international leagues will be available in FIFA Manager 10 and players will also benefit from over 400 enhancements within the offline mode, many of which are based on feedback from the fan community.
– Deeper AI, player development
– In-game presentation and financing
– New experiences like the FIFA World Player Gala, an almanac with team photos and squads, the revised game website, the manager diary in which the player can collect photos of cups, stadiums and players, and the new “stadium infrastructure” where players can fine tune details of their facilities
– The 3D mode has been expanded by several hundred new animations and is now based on the latest FIFA 09 animation system
– FIFA MANGER 10 supports resolutions of up to 1920×1200 now, and the player’s manager desktop is individually customizable with up to 30 widgets and more than 50 desktop objects.
FIFA MANAGER 10’s vast database is an accurate reflection of real life licensed league, club and player data from over 40 countries. It contains more than 3,600 clubs and 31,000 players, more than 9,000 of which are displayed with original pictures. More players can be added with the Editor tool, which is part of the full game.
FIFA MANAGER 10 is developed by the Cologne-based studio Bright Future for EA SPORTS™. The game will be released for PC in 6 languages this autumn.