LucasArts’ “amazing news” is that ten of its back-titles are to be added to Steam on Wednesday.
And they are:
- Armed and Dangerous
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventure
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Republic Commando
- Star Wars Starfighter
- The Dig
- Thrillville: Off the Rails
“This effort is going to make it possible to introduce a whole new generation of gamers to LucasArts’ classic games,” said LucasArts boss, Darrell Rodriguez.
“It also gives more people a chance to play our games by making them available long after they’ve disappeared from store shelves. We hope our fans are as excited as we are about our plans and we can’t wait to share what’s coming next. This is just the beginning.”
So there you are. Amazing. Here’s the full announcement.