Bleach: Heat the Soul 6 was the number one game in Japan last week, followed by the debut of Atlus’ Grow Lancer.
Winning Eleven Playmaker 2009 and Rack Pachi 6 were the other debuts to make it into the top 10,
Data for the week ending May 17 is courtesy of ChartGet.
- [PSP] Bleach: Heat the Soul 6 (SCEI) 41,000 / NEW
- [PSP] Grow Lancer (Atlus) 23,000 / NEW
- [NDS] Dragon Ball Kai: Saiyajin Raishuu (Namco Bandai) 20,000 / 136,000
- [NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky (Nintendo) 15,000 / 299,000
- [NDS] Made in Ore (Wario Ware) (Nintendo) 15,000 / 112,000
- [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2 G (PSP the Best) (Capcom) 15,000 / 678,000
- [WII] Winning Eleven Playmaker 2009 (Konami) 14,000 / NEW
- [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) 11,000 / 3,414,000
- [NDS] Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (Nintendo) 10,000 / 616,000
- [PS2] Rack Pachi 6 (Tecmo) 9,000 / NEW