Relic has posted a preliminary list of notes on the Dawn of War II patch coming later this month.
Here are just a few things you can look forward to:
- A Two-on-Two game mode, with two new four player maps.
- Two-on-Two is a ranked game mode with leaderboard support.
- An improved, more challenging Skirmish AI.
- Push to talk voice chat and Company of Heroes style sub-selection options.
- New squad decorators and significant UI improvements.
- A performance test to help measure Dawn of War II performance.
Keep checking the official site for more details because the devs promise more updates soon.