We’re pretty sure this is all of it. In a nutshell: everything down, everyone a bit edgy, Resi Evil did OK, Killzone’s a bit of a shocker, Chinatown Wars am cry, DSi’s a flyer, 360 was up over last year.
See? Wasn’t hard, was it?
- March NPD – Frazier calls for restraint as sales crash 17%
- March NPD – Resident Evil 5 takes top spot for 360
- March NPD – Wii still on top with 601,000 in hardware sales
- March NPD – All the raw data
- March NPD: DSi sells 435,000 in first week
- March NPD: Microsoft points to YoY 360 rise in response
- March NPD: Nintendo sticks to hardware domination in press release
- March NPD: Sony sticks to software in figures response
- March NPD: GTA Chinatown Wars sales less than 100,000 in US, says report
- March NPD: Killzone 2 sales put into perspective
- March NPD: Chinatown Wars likely to be “marginally” profitable
- March NPD: Nintendo shares fall on “severe” US sales data