High Voltage has revealed extra details regarding multiplayer functionality for upcoming shooter The Conduit.
Main thing to notice is that the number of players has been cut from 16 to 12 to improve balance and performance.
- Changed from 16 players online to 12 for better balance/gamer performance
- Free for All – Fast match, finishes when a player reaches specified kill count
- Marathon – Have the highest kill count at the end of the specified time limit
- Three Strikes – Only have 3 lives to play with
- Last Man Standing – Be the last player to survive
- ASE Football – Tag game – player who holds on to ASE for the longest time is the winner
- Bounty Hunter – Players go after specified player, if you hit an incorrect player you receive a penalty
- Team Reaper – Quick Match/Marathon, Shared Stock as well – have additional lives from a pool
- Team Objective – CTF mode with ASE – teams need to obtain own ASE
- Another mode requires teams to obtain one ASE – team that takes in the most in specified time limit wins
- WiiSpeak support reconfirmed
- Can only hear players that are closest – will hear 6 players are the most while battling
Gamestop has it on pre-order with a ship date of June 23 – along with an exclusive limited edition.
Thanks, Nintendo Everything.