Valve has released the new Team Fortress 2 patch today with the usual bug fixes, tweaks and the like.
Abilities for the Spy have changed a bit though, with the ability to side-stab once again and the character will now show the primary weapon of the activated disguise.
Get the full patch notes after the link.
- Added a duck timer that prevents duck spamming while running around on-ground
- In-air, players are only allowed to duck once before they touch ground again
- Fixed several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking. Bounding box should be much more accurate there now
- Increased backstab check so that Spies can side-stab again
- When disguising, Spies now always start showing the primary weapon in their disguise, and can then switch it with the last-disguise key
- Fixed flamethrower loophole that resulted in the flame effect being stuck on while the flamethrower wasn’t really firing
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to circumvent the force-fire timeout on the pipebomb launcher
- Fixed a bug that caused Natasha’s slow on hit effect to be inverted from 75% to 25%
- Restored sawmill_logs.mdl file, fixing some user maps that used it
- Fixed some localization issues with Scout achievement strings
- Removed the “Final” phrasing in the map loading screen
- Fixed a server crash on startup under Linux
- Fixed a buffer overflow issue related to network string tables
- Gamestats uploading is now done asynchronously. This fixes the client timeout issues on map changes
- Fixed an exploit where engineers could build a teleporter exit in an invalid area
- Fixed a few bad overlay assignments and other minor issues