World of Warcraft’s official forums are alight today with news of character classes changes in the upcoming patch 3.1.
Full details are too in-depth to outline here, but according to Eurogamer, a new raid dungeon called Ulduar along with dual talent specializations (fingers crossed) will be added. Other than that, this is what you can expect:
- No more consumable ammunition for Hunters
- A substantial boost for Protection-spec Paladins
- Major improvements to the Priest class, especially in group healing
- General buffs for Rogues and Shamans
- Efficiency improvements for Warriors and Warlocks (with the penalty for Warriors changing stances being much lighter)
- Mana regeneration is being reined in across the board
- Streamlining every class
- Bring tank classes into line with each other
- Leveling out imbalance in the damage dealing classes
- Healing during boss battles will be more of a challenge with mana changes.
Patch 3.1 has yet to be tested, but seeing that it is to be released sometime within the next few months, it should start soon.