Capcom has sent Kotaku a list of upcoming Street Fighter IV DLC, which includes a free Championship Mode pack and a list of costume packs which you can purchase for $4 each.
To be made available post launch, the Championship Mode Expansion Pack features two new points systems, an enhanced tournament matching system and a replay mode.
- New Points System – Two new points systems to measure your skill (Championship and Tournament Points)
- Enhanced Tournament Matching System – Skill level matching system offers improved tournament match making for beginners and mid-level players. Competitors earn Grade Points (GP) to earn entry into more advanced tournaments.
- Replay Mode – Record, upload, and download top matches to share with the Street Fighter IV community. Players can analyze top tiered fighters matches, leave voter feedback for others, and share their own triumphant victories.
Costume packs are listed by release date below will cost $4 each for both PS3 and Xbox 360 (320 Microsoft Points):
- 2/17 – Brawler Pack DLC Pack will include alternate costumes for: Zangeif, E.Honda, Rufus, El Furete, and Abel.
- 2/24 – Femme Fatale Pack will include alternate costumes for: Chun-Li, Cammy, Sakura, Rose, and C.Viper.
- 3/03 – Shoruken Pack will include alternate costumes for: Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, and Dan.
- 3/10 – Shadowloo Pack will include alternate costumes for: Seth, M.Bison, Sagat, Balrog, and Vega.
- 3/17 – Classic Pack will include alternate costumes for: Guile, Dhalsim, Fei-Long, Blanka, and Gen.
So much for the days when stuff like this was unlockable.