Chart-Track’s confirmed that FIFA 09 has pipped World at War to the post to take the UK number one slot. Activision will be well pissed off.
The bookies won’t, however. The only way to win’s to keep it in your pocket, don’t you know.
Last week’s charts here. Data for the week ending December 20.
- FIFA 09 (EA)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
- Need For Speed Undercover (EA)
- Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
- Wii Play (Nintendo)
- Quantum of Solace (Activision Blizzard)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
- Tomb Raider Underworld (Eidos)
- Wii Fit (Nintendo)