Lionhead’s confirmed the imminent arrival of a large patch for Fable II, saying the update is now in testing.
To see what it fixes, hit the link. Beware: there may be some spoilers there.
– The Ritual/Monk’s Quest – Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if you’ve already hit it, too.
– Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby – after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
– Guild Cave chest – resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collector’s Edition, website or Chicken Kickin’ game. If you’ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
– The Spire (Pt2) – no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
– The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) – you’ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
– T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone – you’ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
– Your child – will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
– Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
Full details through there.