To celebrate the release of the Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack, EA’s put out a new patch containing 24 new limbs for the Creature Creator.
You can get the update here.
In additional, the patch adds the following:
- Fix for esc key not bringing up Options in Galaxy Game Entry
- Fix for creator backgrounds appearing on small sporepedia cards
- Update to help keep achievements on the server in sync with achievements in the game
Press release after the link.
Spore Patch 3 Now Available with 24 FREE Creature Limbs!
As a big thank you to Spore fans and to celebrate the release of Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack, which ships to retailers today, gamers who download and install Patch 3 will be rewarded with 24 brand spanking-new and exclusive exoskeleton limbs for the Creature Creator!
To get the patch, launch the EA Download Manager to download and install it. If you didn’t install the EADM when you installed Spore, you can get it from: http://files.ea.com/downloads/eacore/eadm-installer.exe
Additional Patch Features:
• Fix for esc key not bringing up Options in Galaxy Game Entry
• Fix for creator backgrounds appearing on small sporepedia cards
• Update to help keep achievements on the server in sync with achievements in the game
This patch is available for both PC and Mac.
To check out what Spore is all about, log on to: www.spore.com
*Greenguy (seen above) was made using limbs available in this patch! Other parts seen here are available in the Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack!