As expected, Fable II has taken the number one position in the US software charts for October, selling through 790,000 copies.
Will Fit is still flying in America, with nearly half a million games shifted alongside Wii hardware sales of over 800,000 units over the month.
The 360 version of Fallout 3 came third, but surely the biggest story aside from the winner is an eighth place debut for LittleBigPlanet, the game Sony execs had pegged as the biggest for PS3 this year.
Here’s your data:
- Fable II (Microsoft, 360) – 790K
- Wii Fit (Nintendo, Wii) – 487K
- Fallout 3 (Bethesda, 360) – 375K
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, Wii) – 290K
- Wii Play (Nintendo, Wii) – 282K
- Saints Row 2 (THQ, 360) – 270K
- SOCOM: Confrontation (Sony, PS3) – 231K
- LittleBigPlanet (Sony, PS3) – 215K
- NBA 2K9 (THQ, 360) – 202K
- Dead Space (EA, 360) – 193K