Gears of War 2 has gone straight in at the top of the UK chart, with LittleBigPlanet only managing fourth place in its first week at market.
Fallout 3 stays on at third, with FIFA 09 rock solid in second place as PES slips out to ninth.
Data for the week ending November 8. Last week’s chart here.
- Gears of War 2 (Microsoft)
- FIFA ’09 (EA)
- Fallout 3 (Bethesda)
- LittleBigPlanet (Sony)
- WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 (THQ)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
- Quantum of Solace (Activision)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (Konami)
- Wii Fit (Nintendo)