The Force Unleashed has managed a second week at the top of the UK chart, with newcomer Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway making a sterling debut at number four.
Last week’s charts here. Data for the week ending September 27.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Activision-Blizzard)
- Wii Fit (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
- Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway (Ubisoft)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (EA)
- Pure (Disney)
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Activision-Blizzard)
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (EA)
- Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures (Warner Bros)
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (GOA)