And it’s soon! According to Jeremy Chubb, posting on the US PS Blog, the Burnout Paradise bike update will release on September 18.
Here’s what you’re going to get:
- Pick from two motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
- 38 new against-the-clock race events – Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
- Day/night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events.
- Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City.
- 70 more Freeburn Challenges.
Time to dust off your copy? Yes. More through the link.