The internet’s rubbish. There’s too much of it. If you wanted to put all the news from last night’s May NPD release in one place in a meaningful way, you’d have to get up at a ridiculous hour and type like an idiot to cover everything. Luckily, we’re here for you.
You’ll find absolutely everything you need to know about US games and hardware sales in America last month below. Alternative, hit this for the full list.
- May NPD: PS3 outsells 360, Wii nearly beats 360 install base
- May NPD: Total sales hit $1.12 billion, show 37% YoY increase
- May NPD: GTA IV beats Mario Kart to top spot
- May NPD: Year-to-date sales hit $6.58 billion
- May NPD: Sony statement focuses on beating 360
- May NPD: Microsoft’s statement keeps attention on “blistering GTA”
- May NPD: Nintendo reaction focuses on Mario Kart and Wii Fit
- May NPD: Lack of GTA hardware boost is a “surprise,” says Frazier
- May NPD: Guitar Hero III leads “battle of the bands”