We had a nice chat with Bethesda’s Peter Hines yesterday about the amazing Fallout 3, and published a bunch of news from the presentation in the afternoon. Links below. We’ll have more for you today.
- Fallout 3: “360 is our lead dev platform,” says Bethesda
- Fallout 3: 30 frames a second “is our goal” across PC, 360 and PS3
- Bethesda on Fallout 3 PC spec: It will be “similar to what Oblivion was for its time”
- Fallout 3 DLC: “It’s a given that we’ll look into it” says Bethesda
- Fallout 3: If Dogmeat dies, he stays dead
- Fallout 3: Baseball fields and roadside diner encounters revealed