Good holy God. According to this IGN story, there have now been more than 100 million pieces of DS software sold in Japan.
It took the DS three years and five months to reach the figure, compared to the four years and three months it took PS2 to get these.
The top ten biggest sellers are:
- New Super Mario Bros. (5,174,163 units)
- Brain Age 2 (4,835,159)
- Animal Crossing DS (4,693,662)
- Brain Age (3,771,440)
- Mario Kart DS (3,042,753)
- Pokemon Diamond (3,005,505)
- Pokemon Pearl (2,490,564)
- English Training DS (2,216,322)
- Mario Party DS (1,706,506)
- Big Brain Academy (1,654,285)