- Fixed a graphical issue whereby a player would have the explosion effect left on the end of their Rocket Launcher when attempting to Rocket Jump.
- Fixed a memory leak to improve single player stability.
- Fixed an issue whereby the players name would not appear on the Stats comparison screen.
- We have fixed an issue that would cause the vote tallies to disappear when you viewed the scoreboard between rounds.
- Fixed an online server issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a player that wasn’t in Division 1 entered ‘Your Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with players not always being added to the ‘Players Met’ menu on the XMB.
- Fixed a bug where a player viewing a friend without an EA account would have an empty entry in the friend’s Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to connect to the EA servers if you had more than 30 friends.
After watching this fan-made video for Midnight Club, we really want Rockstar, get started on another one.
Splatoon 2 players are being handed a new weapon.
Pokemon Go Fest is a bit of a mess and Niantic's CEO got booed - but you're getting $100 PokeCoins for your trouble
The first Pokemon Go Fest hasn’t gone off without a hitch. Or two. Or even three. But, there’s a silver lining for those at home.
The Orange Box
Xbox One users can now play Half-Life 2 thanks to backwards compatibility.
RPS has noted that Valve has made its games available on GameStop download service Impulse. The marketplace, which was owned by Stardock up until last year when it was bought by GameStop, now has five titles from the company: Portal 2, The Half-Life Complete Collection, Left 4 Dead 1 + 2 and The Orange Box, […]