According to this blog post, Tom Clancy’s EndWar may not be the flag-waving disaster suffered by every other Tom Clancy game. Well, it probably will be, but at least the WWIII-based next-gen RTS title does sound interesting. Here’s what you can expect when it ships in 2009 (ish).
- A new Tom Clancy franchise
- An RTS game unlike any other
- Built “from the ground up” to be a console game
- Revolutionary voice command system
- Set in the year 2020
- Features near-future weaponry based on real-world research being done today
- Persistent-world online multiplayer battles
- 40 battlefields set in Europe and the United States
- Fully destructible environments
- Massive battles with more than 1,000 units
Get more through the link.