- Missions are denoted on the map with a symbol and a suggested route (as in Saint’s Row).
- Nico will apparently always have a helmet on while he rides a motorcycle.
- The woman with the lollipop in the promotional posters is named Lola, and it’s hinted that she is a prostitute (Gordon Brown will be pleased).
- Ammunition shops no longer exist (pretty sure this is old).
- The default driving camera is lower and to the left, in order to be more realistic, but other options are available.
- You can have a taxi drop you off anywhere in Liberty City, even at special locations such as restaurants and hospitals.
- In one mission Nico is tasked with killing Mr Goldberg, a lawyer. During the cut-scene leading to his death, Goldberg says, “I don’t fear guns. You know, guns don’t kill people. Video games kill people.”
April 29 can’t happen soon enough.