Tag Archives: Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
Wed, Aug 08, 2012 | 01:02 BST
Although Vanguard: Saga of Heroes officially goes free-to-play next week, Sony Online Entertainment has updated the client and made it available for download. If you’re keen to jump on board when the transition goes live on August 14, get your download done ahead of the rush.
Sat, Aug 04, 2012 | 20:28 BST
The Vanguard Saga of Heroes transition to free-to-play starts August 14, SOE has announced. The firm said to expect some changes such as the Vanguard Marketplace, a revamp of the starting area, removal of class restrictions and more. Hit up the link for the full thing. It was announced Vanguard would go F2P back in March.
Fri, Jun 12, 2009 | 21:27 BST
Steam’s weekend sale enters the realm of MMOs with titles ranging from 20-75 percent off.
Here’s the list:
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures – $9.99
- City of Heroes Architect Edition – $15.99
- EVE Online: Apocrypha – $7.49
- EverQuest Secrets of Faydwer Starter Pack – $15.99
- EverQuest Seeds of Destruction All-In-One Compilation Pack – $31.99
- EverQuest II Rise of Kunark Starter Pack – $15.99
- EverQuest II The Shadow Odyssey – $9.99
- Guild Wars Trilogy – $39.99
- Lineage – $7.99
- Lineage II: Gracia & trade Final – $15.99
- Pirates of the Burning Sea – $15.99
- Vanguard Saga of Heroes – $15.99
Some of those are pretty cheap, actually.
Thanks, Evil Avatar.
Wed, Jan 21, 2009 | 13:42 GMT
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes lead designer Salim Grant has told Allakhazam that the fantasy MMO will be getting a free update that will raise the level cap and offer two new dungoens.
You will now be able grind up level 55 and the two new dungeons complement this change as they “are a complete overhaul of Pantheon of the Ancients, and the Nexus. Both are aimed at level 50-55 players, and both will feature group and raid content,” writes EG.
More through the links.
By Mike Bowden
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 | 07:37 GMT
Sony Online Entertainment’s MMOs – including EverQuest, EverQuest II, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and Pirates of the Burning Sea – are now available on Steam.
To make the deal even sweeter, Valve’s offering special offers on some of the games while they’re new on the service.
Get details here.
Thu, Jun 26, 2008 | 06:58 BST
It is what it is. And what it is is below:
- The Agency (PC, PS3)
- Free Realms (PC, PS3)
- EverQuest II (PC)
- EverQuest (PC)
- Legends of Norrath: Oathbreaker (PC)
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (PC)
It’s all been added to IGN’s Big E3 List, which you may as well bookmark.