Tag Archives: Twitchy Thumbs
Thu, May 28, 2009 | 17:44 BST
Initial speakers for GDC Europe 2009 were announced this morning for the August event in Cologne, Germany.
Taking place August 17-19 at the Cologne Congress East Center in Germany, the first set of speakers and their subject matter are as follows:
- Flower – Design Postmortem by ThatGameCompany’s Kellee Santiago.
- Surviving Project Cancellation in the Economic Downturn by Zootfly’s Bostjan Troha.
- Advanced Racing Game AI in, by Black Rock’s Eduardo Jimenez.
- Compressing Loads of Content Into Only 20MB: A Case Study Of Swords & Soldiers for WiiWare by Ronimo’s Joost van Dongen.
- Off-Road Racing Physics, Indie Style by Twitchy Thumbs Entertainment’s Jim Buck
More speakers are to be announced soon, and you can view the current schedule over on the official website.