Tag Archives: Trixie360
Thu, Jan 21, 2010 | 09:29 GMT
Vomit-inducing stat time: Microsoft’s claimed that Live users have notched up enough hours on its online gaming service to account for two for every person on earth.
Fri, Aug 29, 2008 | 07:20 BST
Trixie360′s hot. She sounds hot. She may not be hot. Go and find out! You can meet all the chaps from the Major Nelson podcast, including the man himself, e and Trixie at PAX if you’re in Seattle this weekend. Details from Nelson’s blog:
- Who: Me, e, litheon, Trixie360 some of the Gamerscore blog folks and who ever else we can round up from the Xbox team
- What: Great burgers…need I say more?
- Why: Because you need to eat
- Where: The Red Mill at 1613 W Dravus St in Seattle [+1 206 284 6363] (Directions)
- When: Friday, August 29th from 1pm-2pmish.
Do it, PAX people. Send us pictures of Trixie.