Tag Archives: THQ second quarter financials
Thu, Nov 05, 2009 | 08:53 GMT
Brian Farrell, CEO of THQ, said during the company’s financial call to investor that, so far, they are pleased with sales of PS3 since the new model and price point has taken effect.
He also said that the company’s goal during the holiday shopping extravaganza is to “continue migrating PS2 users to PS3″.
The main goal of this is to “drive consumers to the higher price point” for both the games and the system.
Good to know.
Wed, Nov 04, 2009 | 22:38 GMT
THQ CEO Brian Farrell has just said during the company’s financial call to investors that plans are underway to continue building the WWE franchise.
One way is through the online game in Asia, and other ideas “currently in the works”.
Not surprising considering Farrell said during the call to investors that the company plans on continuing the franchise “until at least 2014″.
The call is still ongoing, so we’ll keep you up to date on anything interesting.
Wed, Nov 04, 2009 | 22:19 GMT
THQ has released a list of games expected to be released by the company during its third and fourth quarters of fiscal 2010.
The list is part of second quarter financial results.
Here’s the full thing:
Q3 Core Games
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PS2, PSP
- MX vs. ATV Reflex: Xbox 360, PS3, DS, PSP – mid December (US), Q4 elsewhere
Kid and Family Games
- All Star Cheer Squad 2: Wii
- Disney Pixar’s Cars Race-O-Rama: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PS2, PSP (14 million Cars games have been shipped in the series in the past)
- Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter: Wii, DS
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: Wii, DS, PS2, PSP
- SpongeBob Truth or Square: Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP (10 years of memorable SpongeBob moments)
- The Biggest Loser: Wii, Nintendo DS
- World of Zoo: Wii, DS, PC
- Company of Heroes Online
- Dragonica Online
Q4 Core Games
- Darksiders: Xbox 360, PS3
- Metro 2033: Xbox 360, PC
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising: PC