Tag Archives: The Punisher: No Mercy
Thu, Jul 02, 2009 | 23:22 BST
The following games and add-on content were added to the US PS store today.
Looks like the only full game download is Punisher, but there are loads of add-ons to keep you busy over the holiday weekend.
- The Punisher: No Mercy ($9.99)
- High Velocity Bowling Ball Pack 6 – 4th of July Americana ($0.99)
- High Velocity Bowling Ball Pack 7 – Route 66 Americana ($0.99)
- LittleBigPlanet Sacktue of Liberty Costume (free)
- MotorStorm Pacific Rift Monarch Signature Livery Pack (free)
- MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed Expansion ($9.99)
- Cross Edge Safety Pack (free)
- Cross Edge Additional Dungeon 2 (free)
- Cross Edge New Costume Set 1 ($3.99)
- Quantum of Solace: The Game 007 Camille Map Pack ($4.99)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 The Predator ($7.50)
- Guitar Hero World Tour (continued)
- Rock Band (continued)
- Capcom Classics Collection Remixed ($19.99) (also available from PS3 storefront)
- Mind Quiz ($9.99) (also available from PS3 storefront)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials ($19.99) (also available from PS3 storefront)
- Rock Band Unplugged (continued)
- Pulse 7/2 Edition
Game videos and PS3 themes are listed over on the US PS Blog along with the rest.
Mon, Jun 29, 2009 | 13:12 BST
Tue, Jun 23, 2009 | 14:02 BST
The Punisher: No Mercy will release exclusively for PS3 on July 2, Zen said today.
The Punisher-based FPS is a PSN-only affair.
PR after the break.
Fri, Feb 06, 2009 | 08:05 GMT
There’s still no word on when multiplayer FPS The Punisher: No Mercy will be released, but while you’re waiting for the PSN game take look at some new screens depicting Frank Castle’s idea of revenge.
It looks rather painful.
Once the game goes live you will also be able to play as Barracuda, Bushwacker, Jigsaw and Silver Sable.
Sun, Nov 23, 2008 | 09:03 GMT
Tue, Sep 23, 2008 | 16:18 BST
Posting on the US PS Blog, Zen Studios MD Zsolt Kigyossy has confirmed a new Punisher game for PSN.
“We’re calling the game The Punisher: No Mercy because that’s exactly what it is – merciless,” he said. “For the first time on consoles, you’ll see the Marvel Universe through a first-person perspective in some intense arena-based multiplayer action.
“Also, the game is being built from the ground up with some serious tech – yes, we are using the Unreal Engine 3 (the ultimate FPS engine) for this exclusive PSN release.”
No date. More through the link.