Tag Archives: the path
Thu, Jan 31, 2013 | 16:19 GMT
Indie Royale has launched its Evolved Bundle, featuring five titles starting at $5.33. Titles included in the bundle include: Unmechanical, The Path, Krater, Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory, and OIO from Uncanny Games. Included are soundtracks for The Path and Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory. The $8 or more bonus is an album from Tim Wright featuring re-mixed WipEout & WipEout 2097 tracks. A trailer is below, and you can pick the bundle up through here.
Wed, Aug 05, 2009 | 20:23 BST
Direct2Drive has a fabulous indie sale going on at the moment.
It’s a bundle consisting of five games for one price.
For just $17.75 you’ll get: Defense Grid, The Path, Zeno Clash, Democracy 2 and Cogs.
Hell, Zeno Clash is worth that all by it’s lonesome.
No end date for the sale was listed, but it shan’t last too long.
Fri, Jul 17, 2009 | 20:36 BST
Tale of Tales has released a patch for its indie horror game The Path.
If you play it on Steam, it should auto patch for you.
Here’s the list of specific changes:
- Fixed dependency error in library that caused game to crash on startup
- All HLSL shaders are compiled and saved in the game
- Reduced required video RAM by reloading Render Texture targets between acts
- Fixed Raven visibility error
- Piano object is now available in the Forest if the Theater is not active
- New Game now resets Locators
- Load Game resets resolution saved with game
- First run of game starts with resolution selection box (press SPACE bar on startup to access it later)
- Game prefers video refresh rates of 60Hz
- Additional options for setting resolution
- Crash with gray box on startup fixed
- Positions of objects with contexts are now consistent
- Additional quality options for shadows, post-processing and textures
- Run speed is now consistent
Currently, the game will run you $9.99, but there is also a demo so you can try it out first.
Sat, Jun 06, 2009 | 15:51 BST
A playable demo of The Path, a modern retelling of the Little Red Riding Hood, has landed on FileFront.
In the full game, the player controls six sisters who are sent out, one by one, to bring their sickly grandmother a loaf of bread and a bottle of wine. The path to her house is straight and short and no obstacles prevent you from swiftly completing your mission.
But the forest is a whole other story. Creepy.
There has been a demo for quite some time up on Steam as well, but if you don’t have Steam, hit the link above.
Sat, Mar 21, 2009 | 14:08 GMT
Steam has quite a few indie games on sale now through Sunday – some are only $4.49.
Loads of demos are available too, in case you have a fear of commitment or just wanna try something new.
Here’s some of what’s on offer:
- And Yet It Moves
- The Graveyard
- The Path
- The Maw
- Musaic Box
- Osmos –Demo
- Retro/Grade– Demo
- Zeno Clash
- Monster Trucks Nitro
- Harvest: Massive Encounter
- Mayhem Intergalactic
- Space Giraffe
- Larva Mortus
- Mevo and The Grooveriders
- Dyson – Coming Soon
Pricing ranges from the previously mentioned $4.49 and $17.99.
Go play something.
Thu, Mar 19, 2009 | 11:08 GMT