Tag Archives: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sat, Jul 20, 2013 | 14:52 BST
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been announced by Activision, as a four-player co-op, side-scrolling brawler in development at Magic Pockets.
Tue, Apr 23, 2013 | 20:32 BST
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows has a new video available, showcasing the dual nunchaku wielding, fun-loving, Cowabunga spouting, Michelangelo. Watch it below courtesy of AGB and GameStarDE. The game contains four player online co-op and will be release digitally on PC, PSN and XBLA during summer.
Thu, Feb 07, 2013 | 15:15 GMT
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got a reboot on Nickelodeon last year. Activision and the broacaster company have teamed up for a new trilogy of games based on the show, heading your way in the Summer.
Wed, Jan 25, 2012 | 21:15 GMT
An insider has told VG247 that Rocksteady is not working on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game.
Fri, Jun 24, 2011 | 14:03 BST
A notice on the PS Store has alerted PS3 users that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled will no longer be made available in the US come June 30.
Thu, Mar 03, 2011 | 21:37 GMT
Thursday shorts, part 2: Jaffe and console design, more GDC panel bits, THQ gets into bother over Homefront balloons
Ready for some more short goodness? Om nom nom away after the break.
Thu, Jul 09, 2009 | 19:03 BST
Without further ado, here’s the list:
- July 22: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- 1200 MS Points ($14.99/£10.20)
- July 29: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 – 1200 MS Points ($14.99/£10.20)
- August 5: Splosion Man – 800 MS Points ($10.00/£6.80)
- August 12: Trials HD – 1200 MS Points ($14.99/£10.20)
- August 19: Shadow Complex – 1200 MS Points ($14.99/£10.20)
Thanks, Evil Avatar.
Mon, May 04, 2009 | 20:50 BST
Mon, May 04, 2009 | 11:53 BST
According to this Ninja-Pizza post, a new Ninja Turtles games was shown in New York last week.
It’s a Turtles in Time remake with 3D graphics, from the look of it.
From the piece:
- The game is set up and directly taken from TMNT Turtles in Time.
- Right now it’s only going to be for Xbox Live, but they’re working on bringing it to Wii (Virtual Console Wiiware?).
- It has the same music as the old game.
- Only the levels “Alleycat Blues” and “Skull and Crossbones” were playable.
- The only difference noticed was the bosses for the “Skull and Crossbones” are Tokka and Rahzar (unlike the original, which had Bebop and Rocksteady).
- For Alleycat Blues the boss is still Metalhead.
- The game is basically Turtles in Time with new graphics – Awesome!
No idea who’s publishing this. Thanks, Blerk.
Mon, Jan 26, 2009 | 20:45 GMT
Ubisoft’s to publish a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game in light of the fact the pizza-eating, cowabungaing franchise is 25 years old this year.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl dev Game Arts is behind the title, which is probably fantastic news. It’s out this autumn.
The press release doesn’t say what formats it’s for, unfortunately, but it does include the phrase “Shell-ebration,” for which someone should probably die.
See after the break.