Tag Archives: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
Sat, May 04, 2013 | 14:59 BST
Don’t expect Wii title Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars to land on the eShop for Wii U any time soon, according to Capcom.
Thu, Nov 08, 2012 | 04:59 GMT
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is already a difficult game to find in-store, but if you see it, pick it up now – it will soon become very difficult to find new.
Tue, Aug 11, 2009 | 17:05 BST
Capcom has announced its GamesCom line-up for Cologne.
Here’s the list of games that will be on-hand:
- Lost Planet 2,
- Monster Hunter 3
- MotoGP 09/10
- Dark Void
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Ultimate All-Stars
Sounds like good times to us, and we will be there.
Full press release posted after the break.
Fri, Jul 17, 2009 | 22:59 BST
Capcom has released its schedule along with a list of treats it will be providing to attendees at Comic-Con next week.
There will be tournaments, the Japanese game developers and loads more.
Here’s the list:
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (never-before-seen demo)
- Lost Planet 2
- Dark Void
- Tatsunoko VS Capcom Ultimate All-Stars
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- Resident Evil: The Dark Side Chronicles
- Fate/Unlimited Codes
Capcom will be hosting four panels throughout the event, complete with full Q&A sessions:
- THURSDAY, JULY 23 – 3:15–4:15 CAPCOM 2009 Lineup – Join Capcom’s premiere producers as they present sneak peeks at the most anticipated games of the year featuring Jun Takeuchi ( Lost Planet 2), Morgan Gray ( Dark Void), Daryl Allison ( Spyborgs), Motohide Eshiro ( Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth), and Masachika Kawata ( Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles). Moderated by Capcom-Unity.com’s Seth Killian, see exclusive gameplay footage and behind-the-scenes making-of features followed by a Q&A session! Room 6BCF
- FRIDAY, JULY 24 – 2:30–3:30 CAPCOM Fighting Games – Capcom fighting fans unite as our game producters present first looks at the hottest new fighting games for the year featuring Rey Jiminez and John Diamonon ( Marvel vs. Capcom 2), Kazuhiro Tsuchiya ( Fate/Unlimited Codes), and Ryota Niitsuma ( Tatsunoko vs. Capcom). Moderated by Capcom-Unity.com’s and SFII Champion, Seth Killian, see exclusive gameplay footage and behind-the-scenes making-of features. Plus, we’ll pull a couple fans onstage for an impromptu Marvel vs. Capcom 2 tournament to show off your mad skillz and earn big Capcom prizes! All followed by a Q&A session! Room 5AB
- FRIDAY, JULY 24 – 5:00-6:00 LOST PLANET 2 – Capcom presents an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at one of the most anticipated games for the PS3 and Xbox 360 featuring premiere producer, Jun Takeuchi direct from Capcom Japan, joined by Frank Filice and Shawn Baxter of Capcom. Moderated by Capcom’s Francis Mao, see exclusive gameplay footage and making-of features. Plus, we’ll pull a couple fans onstage for an impromptu Akrid hunting session to win some exclusive Capcom prizes! All followed by a Q&A session! Room 2
- SATURDAY, JULY 25 – 10:00-11:00 How to Get a Job in the Video Game Industry – Capcom presents a comprehensive panel of video game industry insiders who will share their story of how they got into the business, what types of career opportunities are available, and most importantly – provide tips and leads to the audience for their own entry into the industry. Featuring Cliff Bleszinski, Lyle Hall, Mona Hamilton, Francis Mao, Ruben Langdon, Karen Dyer and Shana Bryant. Moderated by Christian Svensson. Includes an indepth Q&A session Room 2
Booth information and what’s in the Capcom Store can be found through the break.
Sat, Jul 11, 2009 | 18:43 BST
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars is going to be a Wii title only according to Capcom, because it would easier for the developers to create a sequel than port it to “next-gen” consoles.
“The game is optimized for the Wii system, especially the graphics features, so if we were to port it to PS3 or Xbox 360 we would have to make the game from scratch,” the game’s producer Ryota Niitsuma told Videogamer. “And in that case we might as well just make a sequel of the series on those consoles rather than porting it.”
Not very good news if you were hoping for this.
Hit the link for the rest.