Tag Archives: Spain
Tue, Jun 14, 2011 | 18:21 BST
This year’s Gamelab conference in Barcelona, Spain will see industry veterans Hideo Kojima, Cliff Bleszinski, Peter Molyneux and EA founder Trip Hawkins deliver key speeches.
Wed, Jan 30, 2008 | 08:44 GMT
According to this, SCEE is to release a Starter Pack bundle in Spain, lauching tomorrow.
“According to a source in Spain Sony Computer Entertainment’s vice president for Spain and Portugal, James Armstrong has confirmed that a new Starter Pack is due to go on sale on 31 January,” said the report, originating from Spanish site Meristation.
The pack is to supposedly contain a 40Gb PS3, two Sixaxis controllers, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune for 499 euro.
There’s no official confirmation of this as yet and no news on whether or not this is just a Spanish thing or Europe-wide.
Tue, Jan 29, 2008 | 17:29 GMT
What the headline says. Charts for Spanish and German markets, courtesy of Media-Control GfK, via GI. Data is for the week ending January 20.
1. Dr. Kawashima: Mehr Gehirn-Jogging (DS)
2. Wii Play (Wii)
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
4. Dr. Kawashima’s Gehirn-Jogging (DS)
5. World of Warcraft (PC)
6. Super Mario Galaxy (DS)
7. Augen-Training (PC)
8. Mario Party DS (DS)
9. World of Warcraft – The Burning Crusade (PC)
10. Singstar: Apres Ski (PS2)
1. Mas Brain Training (DS)
2. Big Brain Academy (Wii)
3. Assassin’s Creed (PS3)
4. Brain Training Del Dr. Kawashima (DS)
5. Uncharted: El Tesoro de Drake (PS3)
6. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS3)
7. Wii Play (Wii)
8. Practice English – Ingles Para El Dia a Dia (DS)
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS2)
10. New Super Mario Bros. (DS)